Fergie Gets Engaged to Josh Duhamel - Celebrity Crunch

Fergie Gets Engaged to Josh Duhamel

Thursday, December 27, 2007 |


Fergie finally got engaged to Josh Duhamel few days ago, but she has no plans to set a wedding date just yet, because she thinks that their relationship is perfect the way it is.


The 32-year-old Black Eyed Peas star, which was voted Blender magazine's Woman of the Year for 2007 who has been dating the sexy Las Vegas actor since 2004 said:


"We're practically married, anyway. I'm madly in love with him. He understands how to treat a woman and give me respect."


Also she is talking about her unhappy incident when she wet her pants on stage:


"I was late, so I didn't go to the restroom before I went onstage. It was horrible, but whatever. It happened. "It's like there's one or two things the public knows about every famous
person. With me, everyone knows I wet my pants onstage and had a crystal-meth addiction. That sucks. But you have to laugh."


Well, nobody is perfect and the more defects you have the more interesting you are.


0 comments: