Ashley Tisdale Has A New Nose - Celebrity Crunch

Ashley Tisdale Has A New Nose

Sunday, December 16, 2007 |


Here we have the High School Musical star Ashley Tisdale showing off her new nose. Last week rumors were saying that she got a nose job, but to be frank with you I did believe it, knowing that her nose was perfectly fine. I wish my nose looked like her nose looked in the past.


Anyway it appears that the rumors were true and she really got a nose job, which changed her face pretty much.

The reason she had the surgery was some breathing problems that Ashley Tisdale claims she was having.


Growing up I always knew I had a deviated septum on the right side of my nose, which caused trouble breathing,” Tisdale tells People. “The older I got, the worse it got. I went to get it checked out, and the doctor told me the septum was 80 percent deviated and that I had two small fractures on my nose.







0 comments: