Eva Mendes Gets Naked for PETA - Celebrity Crunch

Eva Mendes Gets Naked for PETA

Monday, December 10, 2007 |


This time PETA striped off Eva Mendes for their "I'd rather go naked” campaign, trying to stop the cruelty against furry animals. Is good to know there are people out there which care and can do something about this issue.

In an interview on PETA site Eva is admitting she use to wear fur:

I wasn't familiar with PETA early in my career. I remember having my first premiere in New York City and being so naive that I didn't have a coat with me. My stylist sent me a fur wrap for the evening and I ignorantly wore it.

PETA then wrote me a beautiful letter commenting on my less-than-educated choice. I was so impressed that I vowed to them and myself to never wear real fur on the red carpet or in my life again.

0 comments: