Britney Spears Has A New Awful Song - Celebrity Crunch

Britney Spears Has A New Awful Song

Tuesday, December 18, 2007 |


…which is all about how cool she is. Well, maybe in her own world, where she lives all by herself and where she is the best.

Britney Spears' new video, "Piece of Me”, was being released few days ago, video where she fantasies about her popularity and how much her derriere is chased by the paparazzi.

The Daily Mail says:

In the clip the troubled pop star, who wears low rise jeans, a sequined bra and tiny jacket, performs a loosely choreographed dance routine, while a group of Britney clones are hounded by photographers. In the video, Spears sings: "I'm Miss American Dream since I was seventeen, don't matter if I step on the scene or shrink away to the Philippines. "They still take pictures of my derriere in the magazine. You wanna a piece of me?" She also complains that constant media attention means every day is "another drama"."


If I compare her Gimme More and this Piece of Me…crap the first one is a hit…





0 comments: