Tara Reid Tries to Look Good For OK! - Celebrity Crunch

Tara Reid Tries to Look Good For OK!

Wednesday, January 16, 2008 |



After getting so many bad press Tara Reid tries to show that her lifestyle and health are in great shape. Going in vacation she reveals to OK! Magazine her side of the story. Regarding to everybody saying she is an anorexic she defends herself by saying:

“I’m not too thin. I go up 10 pounds, I go down 10 pounds.”


And about her drinking she blames the fact she like to enjoy herself and have a good time:


”What have I ever really done? Dance on a table? Who doesn’t drink with their friends and have a good time? I don’t understand why people punish others for being happy.


I am sorry to say it but she is really thin, what ever she is saying and about having a good time is everything good as long she walk on her own.


0 comments: