Paris is Grateful for everything she has - Celebrity Crunch

Just four days left for Paris Hilton to be out of the slammer, and the socialite has revealed that she is a changed woman who is grateful for everything she has.

Speaking to Ryan Seacrest of E News, the Simple Life star said that her gratitude has gone up so much for even the basic things she has been lucky enough to have.

"I'm so much more grateful for everything that I have, even just to have a pillow at night or food. You know, my gratitude has gone up so much,” us Weekly quoted her, as saying.

Hilton added that she is actually ‘sick’ of the media that had made fun of her plight, and that now, she wants to use her fame in ‘a good way’.

“I just realize that the media used me to make fun of and be mean about it...[I am] frankly sick of it and I want to use my fame in a good way,” she added.

The 26-year-old added that she is yearning to give her dad a big hug, but the prison rule forbid her to even do that.

Hilton also said that she is not a criminal or someone dangerous, and that it is hard but she is getting ‘stronger everyday’.

“I am behind glass and I want to give my dad a big hug and they won't even let me do that. That's how the rules are; you have to be behind glass. I'm not a criminal, I'm not dangerous, so it makes me feel like that. It's hard but I'm stronger everyday,” she said.

0 comments: