Paris Hilton 'doing very well' in jail - Celebrity Crunch

'The Simple Life' star Paris Hilton is reportedly "doing very well" since entering jail to begin her 23 day sentence on Sunday.

Hilton's lawyer told reporters outside the jail yesterday that she is "using this time to reflect on her life, to see what she can do to make the world better".

Attorney Richard A Hutton said: "Her attitude is: 'I'm going to come in here, I'm going to do my time, get it over with, and I'm going to show the world who I really am'."

"This is unjust, unfair, and she really is, unfortunately, a victim of a system that we pride so much on being fair. But for Paris Hilton it is not," he said.

Hutton said that Hilton had been segregated from the general population of the prison for safety reasons.

"Because of who she is, they had no choice - and believe me, we are more interested in her safety more than anything else - but they had no choice but to place her in administrative segregation."

Hilton reported to jail late on Sunday after attending the MTV Movie Awards at the weekend.

0 comments: