Gisele Will Run Naked though Mid-Town Manhattan - Celebrity Crunch


Well, I guess is some kind of bet and if New England Patriots lose the Superbowl, Gisele Bundchen will be running naked down Broadway in New York like she promised: "If the Pats lose, I’ll run naked though Mid-Town Manhattan." She regrets of saying it, but now she can’t take it back CBS Sports reports:

It was a mistake and I'm sorry I said it. I don't know what I could have been thinking -- Midtown Manhattan is a parking lot any time of day or night. It'd take 30 minutes just to make it from the Theater District to 34th Street.

And what if I ran into the Naked Cowboy and had to pose for pictures with every out-of-town Tom, Dick and Harry? Tack on another 30 minutes, easily. How 'bout I simply flashed my breasts from a billboard in Times Square and call it a day ... will that work?

So, because New England Patriots lost, we probably see Gisele running like a nut, butt naked through Manhattan. We just have to wait for the craziness to happen, till then just get warmed up with some pictures of her and her tide ass surfing.





0 comments: