Jessica Biel Wants New Friends! - Celebrity Crunch

Jessica Biel Wants New Friends!

Sunday, August 5, 2007 |

Jessica Biel has managed to move up from C-list actress to A-list actress in a matter of months. Dating Justin Timberlake and starring in the very successful “I Now Pronounce You Chuck And Larry” with Adam Sandler helped her seal her A-list status in stone.

With her newfound success, Jessica is looking for some new A-list friends. Top on her list are Jennifer Aniston and Drew Barrymore, saying that she is impressed with their love for their girlfriends. She told press,

“I couldn’t survive without my girlfriends. It’s what I love about Drew Barrymore or Jennifer Aniston. I’ve watched them in films and I think I love her.”

Im sure her current friends who have stuck by her since her 7th Heaven days really appreciate that! Can you imagine Jessica Biel, Jennifer Aniston and Drew Barrymore all becoming friends?

0 comments: